There have been so many times in the last few years that I’ve written out my ideal week – from tracking my daily tasks on an every half hour basis to just dreaming up what I would like each day to look like. As nice as it sounded, I felt like I was just going through the motions and not actually DOING THE WORK.
Ever feel like that?
In the last few years, I’ve worked with and gotten to know Jade Boyd, a productivity coach here in Iowa, and just knew that I needed to have her services in my life. As much as I love to WORK and be organized, I just fall short sometimes.
Okay, a lot of times.
But where I lack, Jade is a MASTER. So earlier this year I hired her to kick my butt into gear and help me plan my ideal week. I’m already reaping the benefits.
Wanna peek into how I would spend my ideal week?
If all goes as planned, THIS is how I spend my days. Now, sometimes (cough cough thanks daylight savings) I don’t get up as early as I need to to get parts of my morning routine done, and sometimes I have appointments during some of those time slots, but generally, this is how I split up my time. 🌿
Some things that I wanted to MAKE SURE were in there:
– Family is most important so I try not to work in the evenings or on weekends.
– I want to build out programs and have my marketing all planned out, so there are time blocks for those.
– So many little projects come through and try to derail my week, but there is time set aside for those.
– And for larger projects, I need to have long focused blocks to knock out some deeper creative thinking things.
– My husband and I basically have date night every night after our kids go to bed around 7, and I love that time so much.
It’s all in there. ✨
10/10 recommend this exercise with Jade to anyone who wants to take back their days. You can find her at www.jadeboyd.co!
What would be some must-haves in your ideal week? Share them in the comments!